Pick Me Up - 27

Hello cutie and happy Hump Day to you!

Here's to you, you've survived half of the week!
This is such an achievement so you make sure you take time to celebrate it, let's start with a little pick me up.


Who doesn't love seeing someone standing up for what they believe in? After all, they are her crocs.



...
(desktop users, click picture for link)
1. Ok so I'm going to pretend that I've had a life this week and haven't just been binge watching Parks and Recreation.
I was ill ok, you're allowed to watch endless tv shows.. right?
This is why I am lusting after the 4th season as it's not on amazon prime which means *sob* a purchase is necessary to continue my adventures in Pawnee! Is anyone else in love with Pawnee?!
2. I am also very much in love with this marble pendant from H&M, it's so dainty and versatile, I may have just bought it.
3. After keeping a simple 5 year journal, I am longing to give the Q&A a day edition ago. Did anyone else see Zoe Sugg raving about it?! NEED.
4. I have been searching high and low for a white and blue pattern dress similar to this one. H&M have a couple, as well as Primark but this one has caught my eye!
Just looking at it sends me of to a Grecian island in the sun. It just screams Santorini.
Has anyone else seen a dress like this around?! 


I insist that you base all your partners in crime on the following quote;

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME AT ME KHLOE SEASON ONE,YOU DON'T DESERVE ME AT MY KHLOE ON THE COVER OF COMPLEX.

How hot damn did she look in that shoot though?!


Can we just wind it down a bit with a fantastic old tune?
I could just sit here all day with my eyes close, nodding along to this song.


Spotify: eleanorpoppy - hit me up with twwunnees!

Thank you for popping by and I hope this lifted your spirits lil cherub!

If you haven't already, do stay updated with my newsletter (no spamming, promise) sign up via email below to receive cute emails about features, giveaways and updates on Poppyfields!



I hope this made you smile and enjoy the rest of your week,


No comments