MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU - HAPPY STAR WARS DAY

EDIT & WORDS: POPPY FIELD
PHOTOS: HARRY GADSBY
FEATURING:
T-SHIRT: EBAY
TROUSERS: Bought last year from Dorothy Perkins 1, 2
DARTH VADER BOTTLE OPENER: SAINSBURYS
similar listed beside product - balloons not included..
Hello my lovely,

I'm so happy to see you!

If you may or may not be aware, today is May 4th, which means it's not only a bank holiday BUT STAR WARS DAY.
So the happiest of Star Wars Days to you and May the 4th be with you.
I hope you've spent it how it should be, in bed watching every episode.
Here's how me and my boyfriend celebrated, by wearing our yearly tees.
He introduced me to Star Wars when I met him a couple of years ago, so I can admit to not being a hardcore fan (not as hardcore as him, I was brought up on Star Trek) but I do still enjoy it obviously.

Our relationship's 'anniversary' as such, falls a day after May 4th so I of course had to purchase this tee for my dear nerdy boyfriend last year.
Believe it or not, he wears it often despite it only being made to wear on May 4th.
The dedication to the force.
How did you celebrate today? In a similar way? Did you Cosplay or snuggle in bed all day? I've yet been brave enough to Cosplay! 
Hardcore fan or not, I'd love to know!
Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with Star Wars related words and pictures,
do pop back again soon.

No comments