BLOG REFURBISHMENT & YOUTUBE (& PUPPIES)

Hi my lovely lil soul!
Thank you ever so much for popping back.

This is simply an update post, not the most exciting of posts but I want to keep you updated on my blog shenanigans.
As you may have noticed, there's been a SERIOUS lack of blogging over here.
bad bad bad Poppy! *slaps hand*.
Distraught is probably too strong, but upset is too weak of a word to describe how much I really do miss my lil place in the blogosphere. Wow I really do miss you and my blog, especially the writing part.
Unfortunately, I am under a lot of stress with exams and internship interviews and as this is greatly affecting my health, I've told myself to step away from my blog to keep myself sane.
Stress really does affect the severity and how I handle my illness mentally, and I know that you'd appreciate that I keep myself alive in order to blog. Duh.
My blog doesn't stress me out, however I do get frustrated at how little I can maintain it sometimes. 
This May (& June) has been that 'sometime'.

The next feature I post with most likely be with a different layout and changed content. Same name and brand as such BUT new domain and possibly a wordpress move (but I doubt).

My blog deserves some love and attention, you deserve the best content possible.

So that is my mission from June 19th, mission get-my-blog-crap-together. 
I have SO many travel and fashion posts in the mix. 
I am also recording daily vlogs/video diaries to then post on my blog via youtube currently to post in June, as well as *drum roll* FINALLY STARTING YOUTUBE.
Yes I have got my Youtube crap together.
I shall be uploading my first sit down, talk-y intro video at the end of June.
Would you be interested in a 'What I got for my 19th Birthday video?' do let me know as I'd love ideas.
I shan't be uploading a youtube video from 25th-Jul 2nd as I'll be too busy vlogging my Venice trip as I cannot WAIT to take you with me. I'm hopefully getting a gro-pro so I'll have some hardcore footage to share with you.
I will be uploading a video a week and 2 blogposts, the Pick Me Up Weeklies are staying kids!
I'm using this Summer and possibly a more relaxed year ahead of me, to focus on my content and I am so excited.
I get an incredible amount of joy out of writing and vlogging even my day to day life, did I mention that I am so excited.
It's the only thing keeping me sane in this world of madness, life is not fun at the moment and I get so much hope sharing my words with you. 
I hope you do too.
I thought I'd finished this post with 10 minutes of cute puppies, just in case you're having a bad day. Skip to 3.50 to see some adorable husky-ness.

Thank you for sticking by me in the past year, my blog's anniversary is the 26th June and almost a year later I never thought I could be so in love with sharing words and pictures.
It is art, thank you for appreciating it.
Make sure to come back and check out all the snazy new things that will be on my blog. Including a giveaway with LipGlam.
My choice of domains are, poppyfield.eu, poppyfield.co, poppyfield.uk or p0ppyfield.com with a zero like my social media sites. What do you think? I would really love your input as I have NO clue what domain to go with.
Poppyfield will see you on the other side, and I honestly cannot wait.
See you there my lovely and stay safe,
I am obviously still going to be very present on social media, including Snapchat: eleanorpoppy so come say hi! I love nattering away.
Recent Posts Widget

1 comment

  1. YOU ARE STARTING YOUTUBE YES YES CAN YOU HEAR MY CRIES OF JOY. Also your blog looks amazing!!!!!! AHHH IM SO GLAD YOURE BACK XXXX
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete