ADVENTURES AND UPDATE

Hello my wonderful human.
If you're in England right now, I hope you're enjoying the sun as much as I am!

This is just a quick post to say that this shall likely be my only post this week due to having a week filled to the brim with adventures ahead of me and a stressful week last week that I was unable to plan ahead.
I am off to somewhere that involves plenty of left over Belgium Easter chocolate!
(10 points to Gryffindor if you can guess where)
However I shall be updating my social media constantly so please don't hesitate to follow me and the like. There will be so many blog posts to come on these adventures.
I wish to take every single one of you with me.. in the form of a Snapchat, Instagram and tweet; which I hope is a good compromise! One day my friends.

I did have a post planned however didn't have the right SD card at the time, blogger problems eh?
I shall also be a bit slow on the old emails, so I apologise in advance for that,

You can find me on Snapchat as eleanorpoppy. I will be using frequently this and;
Instagram: @p0ppyfield
Twitter: @p0ppyfield
I shall be using Snapchat every few hours but also will be attempting using;
Vine: @p0ppyfield
Gifboom: @p0ppyfield

Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49
You guessed it, I pretty much use p0ppyfield for EVERYTHING (but snapping).

Have a brilliant rest of the week, I can't wait to update you all on my adventures.
Stay beautiful!
Stalk my Health Diary here or click on the Health Updates tab if you have a free minute. 
Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words,

Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05



2 comments

  1. I AM EXCITED FOR ALL THE ADVENTURE UPDATES, and I am going to add your snapchat now! Have an amazing time you gorgeous thing!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH I HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY SNAPS/IGS/TWEETS I HAD SO SO MUCH FUN. I RLY WANTED TO BRING YOU/EVERYONE WITH ME :( thank you for adding my snap!!! Ekk thank you thank you, stay tuned for lots of pretty pics n reviews soon! All my love gorgeous girl, have a wonderful day!!xxx

      Delete