Weekend Adventure Vlog - 1

Hello pretty lil human,

Welcome back! 
I've had no internet/time for so long that my unfinished schedule weekly posts were still going up without me even realising so for that I apologise.
I hope you're well and today I wanted to introduce you to my first ever vlog! 

A round of applause please. I finally got round to it!
With the help of my ever so wizzy video editor boyfriend, I've made a short snippet of how I spent my Valentines weekend.
It was jam packed with adventures which I couldn't wait to share with you.
It's an easy quick 1 min vlog to watch (I've also done this for those who struggle to take in chatty vlogs and also I'm not used to talking to a camera in public yet so..) as it's done in time to a great song by Lemaitre (- All I Need) and so I do hope it's enjoyable and upbeat to watch.
So sit back and relax my friend. 
*drum roll please*
(Simply search 'poppyfield vlog' on YouTube to find me)

 It was one of those slightly annoying weekends where everything kinda comes at once BUT somehow despite my conditions and everything bad stopping me I MANAGE TO DO SO DAMN MUCH.

This is a little insight into this video and the locations the footage is from;

On Saturday 14th Feb, my friend (charly's twitter) and I ventured to the London O2 for You Me At Six's co-headline tour with All Time Low. WE SAT FRONT ROW. It was incredible in every way. We also grabbed Wasabi for dinner at the O2 and damn I do love noodles.
We left London at 12am, caught the train back, and by 3am I was in Swanage with my boyfriend, Harry, for our Valentines break together in my apartment right on the sea (15th Feb).
You can honestly see how ridiculously close we were!
We had lunch on Sunday in a little Cafe called Earthlights (which is where the Fault in Our Stars blackboard is from) and it was beautiful. I also finally had a bath/wine with Lush's Valentines Day range ek!
We stayed in Swanage until midday on the 16th and ventured back to our home town in Hampshire for an all day hardcore as hell Nerf Gun war, dinner & drinks with friends. Everyone was in camo and I was in dogtooth..
It was a very long weekend and I'm so proud that I managed to achieve so much. (I suffer from Fibromyalgia & Anxiety so struggle with doing one adventure thing a day let alone 3+ in 72 hours!!) Even though I was limited at times, sad tears were shed, It was absolutely amazing. 
I want to get it out there that just because this vlog makes it look like I had an 'easy' time I still did struggle an awful lot, there's a lot I didn't show. But I did it.
I want to relive every second of that weekend so badly, truly truly.

My Health Diary here will be update this week, I apologise SO much for saying this again. I have an awful lot to share in terms of my health with you so yay! 
There are many more vlogs to come so keep your eyes peeled, I'm officially making them a thing. Plus my footage will get better, promise.
Harry is also a brilliant video producer, kindly helped edit this video (I did edit too promise!).
You can contact him here: hgeorgegadsby@hotmail.co.uk
Find his work and portfolio here
Stop by on Saturday and feel free to share any thoughts on absolutely anything!

See you soon and thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words,


Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49



No comments