Tinder for Shopaholics | Fashion

Hello my lovelies!
I hope you're well. You may or may not have heard of this Tinder dupe for fashionistas yet. Some of you may have because of some blogger's promo for it.
Nevertheless, I wish to introduce you to my new shopping companion, Grabble.
This app has the classic Tinder look, with the swipe left to throw or swipe right to keep, as well as the actual buttons to do this.
You can either use the main page to swipe through random items, the brand page in which you can scroll through a single brand (such a boohoo, fashion union, misguided) or the search page in which you can search your own items.
For example here I have chosen to search my all time favourite, midi skirts.
When an item is grabbed it is added to your grabs so that you can either buy by the app taking you to the item's online page, or order them into a collection. I've ordered all my midi skirt favourites into a midi skirt collection so I can keep tabs on them, I am in midi skirt heaven.
As well as those features, the app also gives sale alerts. I kid you not, this app will notify you whenever a grab of your's goes on sale, such as my jumper at 20% off above. It will also keep you up to date with all sales on the app within the discount page.
Who doesn't love a sale?
I honestly love this app and I couldn't wait to share it with you. 
I hope that you too also have a new shopping buddy (which is a slight bad influence I must admit).
Will you be downloading it? I'd love to know. Don't forget to tell me if you catch any bargains! I don't want to miss out!
Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words, come back soon.
See you on Tuesday and have a weekend as fabulous as you!

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49
Find out what else I've been doing this week by reading my Health Diary here or clicking on the Health Updates tab. Follow my Health Diary's Twitter for updates on my Health Diary click here @poppyshealth.
Feel free to share any thoughts on absolutely anything!
*This feature was not sponsored, I wrote this completely on my own with no one else's input. Photos taken by me with my Nikon D500. I will be informing the brand about this feature*



1 comment

  1. Hello!!! I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger award. For having such a amazing blog :-)! I hope you'd be interested in checking the post out.

    http://nicolemmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thankyou,
    Nicole
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete