Pick Me Up Weekly - 21



Hello my beautiful humans,

I hope you are all peachy pie! How have you spent your week? Any crazy shenanigans?

VINE TIME!

This is a clip from one of my favourite films, Aeroplane. If you haven't watched it, do ASAP.

How everyone in the north has felt like with last week's snow ^

I LOVE THIS VINE BECAUSE I THINK WE CAN ALL RELATE.

I love this. People can so easily fake words. Watch actions.



My favourite song this week is Mark Ronson's and Bruno Mar's Uptown Funk. Now I am so so sorry if you've heard this 100000 times now on the radio.
Personally I never gelled with this song until this week; reason being is that I grew up adoring 70's/80's music and I hated the almost identical rhythms but..but I gave it a chance. I'm sorry.  
Have a heck of a good week and stop by on Saturday my lovelies! 
Well done for surviving.

Find out why by reading my current up to date Health Diary here or click on the Health Updates tab. 
Feel free to share any thoughts on absolutely anything!

Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words,


Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49



1 comment

  1. Bruno Mars' Uptown Funk is sooooo good! I've really started to like him thes last couple of months ;) I want to dance instantly when I hear his last few songs ;)
    x
    Charline
    http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete