Free Last Minute Valentines Gifts | DIY & Advice




Hello my dearest lovelies,

I just wanted to share these with you if you've suddenly realised that you're present-less for your Valentines today or want to add a little sparkle and cuteness to your gift for your loved one.
These are very simple and very quick printables I've gathered for Pinterest.
I had planned to write a few DIYS but unfortunatelty I've been a busy bee indeed!
Enjoy friendlings;










Thank you to these blogs for being so creative!

blog.worldlabel.com
www.livinglocurto.com
www.landeeseelandeedo.com
www.kristendukephotography.com

I love how versatile all these print-offs are, especially the labels. Be creative!
How are you spending your Valentines? Do you have any ideas or stuff you'd recommend for it? I'm new to Valentines so I'd love to know!
I'm off to see my favourite bands at the O2 Arena today with my bestiewestie and then spending the weekend with my lovely boyfriend in my family's beach apartment. So expect many an Instagram. I am so excited! I hope I survive ek.
However you spend your day, I hope it's a good wan!

See how my health is fairing at the moment but snoopin' my Health Diary here (A diary I will happily share with you lovely lot!) or click on the Health Updates tab. 
Feel free to share any thoughts on absolutely anything!
See ya on Tuesday friendling, stay safe.

Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words,

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49




1 comment

  1. I hope you had an amazing valentines day Poppy! I love seeing stuff like this (even if I don't have a valentine myself), so so cute!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete