Blog .vs. Life - Taking a Breather | Advice & Chat


Hello you lovely human!

This post isn't as morbid as the title suggests, promise.
It's when it gets to about 11:59pm on a Saturday and I think to myself, "yeah I should probably post that at some point". Here I am, posting that at some point finally. Yes I know it's technically Sunday. Shh don't tell the blogger police.

Anyway, I do hope you're well. How has life been treating you?
I wanted to apologise for being MIA this week, but I really don't feel that I need to apologise. 
Obviously I still want to have my voice and words in your head on a daily/weekly basis because the idea of that is SO cool and wow I love you, you little person reading this.
However I feel that a lot of bloggers become very apologetic when they don't have time to post and frankly I see it as unnecessary.
Never feel sorry for wanting or having to take a short amount of time out of your blog or having to sacrifice a post.
At the end of the day, it's your blog, you run it.

Blog about your life, don't let your blog become your life.

So yeah, this brings me onto why I haven't really made an appearance this week. 
My life has being hectic. A good kind of hectic. The best kind.
I was living in the moment and I didn't want to have to worry about my next blogpost 24/7.
I have been on the go since last Friday and wow coping with being on the go with my chronic conditions and THEN having to think about my blog was a hugggge no no no.
I wanted to keep my sanity, I knew I couldn't keep my physical health, so I had to sacrafice.
It sucks (and that very much reminds me of the problem of evil and god's trait triangle. Ethics nerds hit me up.) but it worked.
I'm back and I'm here with a fresh mind (sort of) (to the best of my brain fog abilities) and I can't wait to catch up with you all.
I just wanted to get this out there, in case there are any of you beautiful lot who can kind of relate to that; and if you haven't already taken the time away from blogging and feel like you're churning out post after post, I highly recommend it.
Blogging is amazing. 
Your quality of life may improve because of it, mine has, but you also run the risk of not looking after yourself properly. Don't forget that. Don't get swallowed too deep into that hole of the blogging world where blogging becomes your life, it can be a difficult place to be.
But we'll all be willing to give you a hand asap, and all that jazz. Which is why I like this community.

I shall be back on Tuesday my pretty lil ting (purposely spelt ting) AND to make up for being MIA in such a hectic week, I may have vlogged some of it. The footage is SO pretty.
I am so excited to show you. 
All the footage is ready to go so stay tuned and hop back over here on Tuesday for the grand showing.
So how has your week been? You'll be seeing mine soon so it'd be pretty cool if I knew what your's was like. It only makes sense.
I hope you're well and that you have a restful Sunday indeedy.

I will be updating my Health Diary here (or click on the Health Updates tab.) this week (promise!) simply hop back on my posting days (Tues, Thurs, Sat) or follow @poppyshealth on twitter to be updated when! I have so much to share about my health but ironically my health doesn't always let me. Funny eh?
Feel free to share any thoughts on absolutely anything! *non-creepy smiley face*

Thank you for letting me fill your noggin up with my words,


Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49



2 comments

  1. I completely agree with you! Ive started trying to convince myself to post when something is worth posting, not when I feel like I should, as I seem to just stress about it then!
    Hope you're doing amazingly you gorgeous thing,
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete