Red Dress for Less | GOLDEN GLOBES 2015


 I've always enjoyed seeing how celebrities style themselves at the Golden Globes. It's an opportunity for them to start the new year with a fashionista bang and wow weren't there some beauties from our favourites this year!

I always enjoy finding similar or inspired outfits of some my favourite celebs and in an almost celebration of my new blog layout, I'd thought I'd dedicate this to the colour red; seeing as almost every inch of this page is now, yep you guessed it, red!


Looking for a red evening/prom dress similar to Allison's or Taylor's? I may have you covered;












1. ASOS - Dolly Bow Prom Dress, £34 2. Yesstyle.co.uk - Cutout Beaded Evening Dress, £50 3. Fruugo -Women's Diamante Chiffon Maxi Dress, £44.99. 4. Debenhams, Hailey - Cardinal Red Lace Evening Dress, £112 5.  DesignerDesirables.com - Sequin Maxi, £37.50







So if you haven't gathered, I really do adore red dresses. I am so overwhelmed by the vast selection I've gathered from near and far.

Which one is your favourite? I'm sort of head over heels for the ASOS Chiffon Bow Dress, so very Blair Waldorf.

Do any of you have a prom or formal to start planning for?

I hope you're all well and all my love,

Screen Shot 2015-01-13 at 13.02.19
Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.31.05Screen Shot 2014-11-09 at 15.30.49
                          CLICK TO EMAIL ME AT ELEANORPOPPYFIELD@GMAIL.COM



4 comments

  1. When you want to be trendy, yet comfortable, it is only the long maxi dress that apply. Maxi dresses are available within the reach of normal women and even they can feel like a celebrity. Right fitted clothing is very appealing and brings your personality in a better way. There are so many dressing styles that can give you a stunning look, but there are only a few like red long maxi dresses that can give you the required comfort level as well.

    Visit : http://jollychicwomendresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUYS: What do you think of girls wearing Maxi dresses?
    women dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these pictures,love your red dress very much,it's very beautiful~and i also found a good site to buy more.you can click the link.
    www.gearbest.com/maxi-chiffon-dress-_gear/

    ReplyDelete