PICK ME UP - 16 & BLACK FRIDAY WOOO!

Hello hello hello my lovelies,

I hope you are all jolly on this fine, almost winter's, evening.

This is not really much of an exciting well thought out post today BUT I wanted to tell you guys to keep your eyes open this week, today and especially tomorrow as I have Black Friday/week shopping. I can shamelessly say that I have 4 parcels arriving tomorrow because yes I have been dragged into that marvellous sale.
Boohoo were doing free next day delivery ok.
Amazon have 3 paperbacks fo £10.
ASOS have a 20% code tomorrow.
Even Genoa has 30% off their two pieces.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE MY FRIENDS.

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THESE SALES.
So I'd take the time to ask if anyone has any tips or knows of any amazing sales and by my command you shall share them with us. We're all in this together.

I may like in the UK but I am not missing out on these sales.

Anyway.


I am loving this quote this week, so I wish to share it's wisdom with all of you. I hope it helps at least one person.


I literally can't get over this vine. It makes me so happy.
Oh Kaiser.





Okay so I know that this song won't be to a lot of people's taste, but I feel like listening to these brings back the 2 years I dedicated my life to punk. wow they're also amazing and make me want to dance EVERYWHERE how can I not share that?! All covered by We Came As Romans.


Have a fantastic weekend and week my pretty lil tingz,

all my love,


10 comments

  1. This post just made my day, so fun! Did you manage to snag anything on black friday? I couldn't find anything for once, so weird!
    Bethany x

    curiousclaptrap.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm so glad lovely, I do love that little silly doggy hahah! I did indeed, although I mainly got everything on Thursday, 3 packages from Boohoo (whoops) and a night away with my boyfriend, so v successful indeed. Did you do any online shopping?! I didn't bother going out ha too dangerous!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this post, that Vine of the dog was so cute! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I'm glad you found it as cute as I did! n'aw thank you, I have definitely follow back and can't wait to stak your blog :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Your posts are so upbeat and happy! Love that vine of the dog- really tickled me. Hope opening all your parcels is a joyous occasion :)
    Faye
    www.freckles-and-all.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do try, it;s a much more enjoyable read/write if it's upbeat :) hahahah Kaiser is brilliant, I want him so bad. Ekkkk thank you! I'm still expecting one hahah, hope you're well lovely xxx

      Delete
  4. Oh! I adore the dog so much! thanks for the follow on bloglovin', i followed back!


    love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wonderful isn't he! aww, thank you I can't wait to see your blog!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. aww lovely post! I've just found your blog and its so cute! I followed you, if you could follow me back it would be amazing <3 xo

    Mary | Queen of Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, I can't wait to check out your blog and I'll be sure to follow you sweet!
      xxx

      Delete