Pick Me Up - 15

Hello my friends!

I hope you are all well, I do miss ranting away to you all.

I am rather upset, I've been messing around with my blog layout (I know have sections and themes in the side bar!) and now all my posts are messed up, sad face :( A post I did months ago is now at the top, what a disaster! (well it is in the blogging world ok). Anyone know how to fix this? I'd appreciate a more experienced bloggers help, whoops!

ANYWAY,

back to my happy and jolly weekly post!

I am in love with my quote this week because it's the most honest thing I have seen in a while.
I am very aware that I am a mere 18 year old, alas I am not as ancient as 21 yet, but I can still relate to this.


At 14 my world sort of fell apart, and now I'm 18, I'm alive and I'm okay. I maybe still having a rough time, but it gets better. It's not as bad as it was, and that's probably because I've learnt how to deal with things better. I think that's really important. 

I have these moments a lot at the moment, do any of you? They're incredibly nostalgic!




I feel like literally the worst person for finding these two vines funny, but I'm going to show you guys anyway:


For my song this week, I've actually chosen a song that everyone will know anyway. But what the heck it's a frickin' good song to bust a move to, so who cares?

CRAZY IN LOVE



I hope you all have a fantastic week and I'll see ya'll soon!

Stay safe and happy,



No comments