Pick Me Up - 10 (Kristina Webb ily)

OI OI DOUBLE FIGURES
LOOK @ ME ON A ROLE LOOK @ THIS MOTIVATION TO BLOG
I WANT THIS SORT OF MOTIVATION EVERYDAY
I wish you all the same amount of motivation that I seem to be having at the moment to blog, because it is, dare I say it, awesome.


My Quote for this week, has no pretty picture but is something Kristina Webb posted on her Instagram.

Now Kristina Webb is one of the most talented artists I've come across, and she's had an influence on my life over the past year.


I recommend that you check out some of her art, I really believe that she is going to make a mark in this world.


She can take anything and make it beautiful, and I am really trying to teach myself this incredible trait. Kristina, be my friend? follow her on IG 
@colour_me_creative 

AND HERE IS THE QUOTE:





Yes, a tear was shed.

Something very bad happened to me this time last year and it carried on until early summer, I am still recovering from it. I have had people bully me, mistreat me, but this was very different. I have never experienced heart break as much as I have in the last year. I am yet to openly share what this thing was, I feel uncomfortable just typing, but it's one of the main reasons I wanted to blog, as a distraction. So this is why that quote moved me, did it move any of you?




I've chosen  Zachary Piona as my lil funny video spot, I really do need to come up with a better name for that. Anyway, I am so in love with his vines. These made my day and I hope they make your's too!







A song I am bringing back this week is Lost in the Basement by Canterbury. I actually haven't listen to this in almost a year, but I still adore it and I think it's likeable by all! Have a wee listen, and enjoy!





I think I'm going to make Pick Me Ups a Thursday thing now. Reason being is that on Wednesdays I'm just far too busy. On Thursdays I tend to be free-er so Thursdays it now is!



I hope you enjoyed my weekly post and I wish you all the best of health and happiness until I see ya'll next week! I have a post I'm writing for this weekend which I am so excited to post so keep ya eyes peeled, potato peeled.






No comments