H&M Sale - £30 Outfits and under

Hello my friends!


I've been lurking through whats left of H&M's sale and decided to see what outfits I could piece together for under £30 and £20!

1. Green Jumper £7.99
3. Grey Vest  £10
2. Leggings * £13
4. Biege Jumper £9



1. Loafers £14.99
2.*





If you're going some place warm soon (by warm I mean above 15 degrees, the joys of England) I've found this cutesy outfit for a mere £19.99; it's so fresh and sweet!

1. Navy Pumps £7.99



I personally, love to read this sort of post because I am also far too lazy to scroll through endless pages of clothes so I hope at least one bargain here sparks an interest! Plus it's just a lot of fun to pick out outfits and have a bi of a challenge with it!

What do you think? Do you like any of these?

All the best my pretties,

3 comments

  1. Who doesn't love a good sale?! I love the first selections, that jumper looks so snuggly!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially a H&M one gurlfwend! what bargains eh. Thank you pretty, I adore the colour of that jumper! I think I may have to get it hehe xxx

      Delete
  2. What a pretty post and I love what you have put together. H&M is so affordable for all ages - love it.
    Great post!

    http://onesliceoflemon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete