Late Hump Day - 4

Yes yes yes. I'm posting a Hump Day post on a Thursday. It's all very muddled and for that, I apologise.
I also apologise for the fact that the text on here is all different sizing, as I'm writing on my phone I'm unable to edit that but will asap because it's annoying me.

I did indeed screw up and found that I had no time to post yesterday. Late yesterday I left for a last minute getaway to our apartments on the sea front in Purbeck. On arrival there was also a powercut for a few hours, which happened again this morning. The whole town has been fuming. 
So naturally I've had to save battery on my devices and not blog. Which was a huge ask for me, but I did it.

Anyway, I'm keeping this Hump Day short 'n' sweet and jumping straight into it. 

Here are two of my favourite thoughtful quotes for this week: 



Annoyingly I can only post this link to this weeks jolly song as I'm writing on my phone (hence the lack of editing)

This week's choice is Mesmerise by Temples as I love this band dearly. They're incredibly upbeat and have a 60s yet mondern vibe. My favourite comment on the YouTube video is  
"It seems like The Beatles and Tame Impala had a child."
It's gr8.



Go blank out the world out for 3mins42 and form your own opinion. 



And last but not least, I have known this video of this beaver for such a long time and still love it just as much. You simply have to see how cute and awww-y funny this is. 





Welcome to Canada.

I have a couple more posts to post this week but I am so so busy currently that it's hard to keep up! I can't wait to tell you all about my week. How's your week going? Are you enjoying the sun as much as I am? I'd love to know! I'm also thinking of doing a weekly round up each week as I'm getting up to so much at the moment. Please tell me your opinion on this weekly Hump Day post. I haven't really recieved much feedback and I'd love to know if you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!







No comments