KardashiWOOD, that works right?

So. As some of you may know, I spend a lot of time on my phone. 
Especially in bed. 
I'm also guessing that a lot of you do too, but probably not in the same way.

I'm ashamed to admit this; but I think I have become addicted to Kim Kardashian's new game available on the App Store.



I have no idea why I decided to write a post on it, probably to hopefully get a response and see that I'm not the only poor soul hooked on this mindless game.

AND IT IS MINDLESS.

MINDLESS IN EVERYWAY.



You basically become a Kardashian in Hollywood and it makes you feel like you're on Keeping Up with the Kardashians. It's just as mindless as the TV series. I don't have an opinion on the Kardashians, although I do think there are many more inspiring people to admire. Which annoys me even more.
For those who don't know, the point of this game is to work yourself up from the E list to the A list by doing photoshoots, dating, bitching about other celebrities, making appearances etc etc. You're given energy tokens every couple of minutes and for each action some are taken away, this also means you run out very quickly. (And yes I payed £2.99 for 50 energy tokens because I am incredibly daft)
It runs in real time which means you have to keep up to date with the game otherwise you may lose fans.
The things you do to earn fans/money are so easy, literally all you do is tap; and this is probably why it's so addictive.
It's so easy.
It's so easy to become famous. After all it is most people's dreams to get a little notice at least once in their lives. However in real life this is not easy, but the game makes it easy which obviously absorbs the player.

You can also fly from LA to NY in a matter of seconds, incredible. Which is probably why I like it so much because to live in LA is my current life goal. I guess I see it as a substitute for the time being.
I don't think the clothes shopping and dressing my little doll helps either. It's like free internet shopping (my other addiction), what's not to like.



For someone who doesn't play games on their phone and only downloaded it out of curiosity, I'm amazed at how captivated I am by it. It's Flappy Bird all over again. 

This is such a different post for me compared to normal. 
What do you all think? Have any of you played it? 
Some of you are probably judging my hugely, but trust me I'm judging myself too. 
I'm hoping I'll slowllllyyy play it less and less, but almost 2 weeks later and it doesn't seem to be happening yet. Any advice my fellow friends?

I'm stuck on a runaway train on Kim Kardashian overload with my inevitable doom in sight. Dear lord help me.




1 comment

  1. Haha oh no! Well I got addicted to candy crush for ages, so it happens to the best of us!

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete