Excel Top 5 - Summer Picks

Hello boys and girls!

Today I have been looking and lusting over Excel, the online clothing store, which has some pretty amazing bargains. I have been asked to review their clothing so I thought I'd share with you my top 5 favourite things currently from them!

I found this beautiful dress from Ted Baker which would be perfect for summer cocktail parties and mingles of the sorts. I adore Ted Baker's floral patterns. I must state that although I like the colour pink, I never wear it and Ted is starting to convert me recently; like this stunning clutch, the gems and pastel pink are a dream!

And of course one must include shoes like Tommy Hilfiger's beautiful tan and white wedges here. Tommy Hilfiger will always be a favourite of mine. When it comes to wedges, they are a must for summer. I personally think that every girl needs to own a pair of tan wedges, easy to walk in and cute as a button.

Personally I am not a fan of most Michael Kors bags, I see a lot of them as quite basic and boring (and over-priced for that matter.)
HOWEVER
I think I am definitely going to have to make an excuse for the Hamilton Tote. Serious bag envy. I cannot buy a bag if it doesn't have a long shoulder strap, and this beauty checks that box. I prefer navy over black as this brightens up a simple outfit in a subtle way. Definitely going to have to recommend this bag to others who think similarly to me in the confusing bag world. It is often hard to hunt down one that fits your needs like this one.

To top it all off, I have been searching for a classy Chanel style cardigan and I have struck gold with this Maison Scotch knitted jacket. I am not a fan of a plain cardigans anymore so I am thrilled my hunt is over. The perfect light yet warm layer for summer, which we can all probably agree on, is a pretty confusing season.
For example, as I write there is torrential rain and thunder outside, however 12 hours ago it was about 28c with blue skies.
It's shaping out to be a beautiful British summer.


No comments