First Post

Hello boys and girls.


This is my first EVER blog post and I think it's safe to say that I haven't a clue what I am doing. Hit me up if you have any tips.

I want to use this blog to talk about my various antics and experiences, especially in relation to my many medical conditions. I like to think that for someone quite poorly I lead a rather adventurous lifestyle, but you can be the judge of that!

I have experience with ME, CFS, IBS, Fibromyalgia and related illnesses for the last almost 4 years, as well as from the ages 10-12. Considering that this is almost half my short life time, you'd think I'd know my stuff by now, but that's far from true. However I've picked up many tips on surviving life, healthy or not so healthy which I wish to share via the online world.

Thanks for reading sunshine, come back soon!

Poppy x

6 comments

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Enjoy. LOVE the throws glitter bit ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha why thank you so much lovely! One can never go wrong with a little bit of glitter, can you? Hehe x

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Poppy! You'll love it! Good luck with your blog, looking forward to following you on your journey :)

    X Hayley-Eszti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so honoured to be sharing this blogging journey with such beautiful people, I am so excited!
      Thank you sweet pea, all my love x

      Delete
  3. Yay! So happy to see you blogging! You're a natural! Loads of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww Chlo, you're such a cutie thank you so much! what a flattering compliment, I can't wait to share my blogging world with you.
      much love x

      Delete